Re: [apis] Use Case 12 - Multiscreen Advertisement

Hi Louay,

Thanks for this new submission. Your "eventing mechanism" extends the
need to expose AIT informations (which is already expressed in use case
7 [1]. I think this is what you're asking for?
Regarding ads notification for instance, this is beyond what AIT does
but there are alternate works being done for more precise signalling
(such as ad insertion in dvb). Not sure which one you're thinking of.

Regards
JC

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Use_Cases#7._.22Use_Case_Seven_.E2.80.93_Channel_Bounded_Applications.22