Action-168 and Action-169 are completed (RE: [apis] feedback from TPAC face-to-face meeting)

Olivier,

Thank you for the clarification.

(1) Service Expiry (ACTION-168)

- I added the prerequisite in the Use Case 1 through Use Case 5, i.e.:
  * UC 1:
    . Service Provider has specified a validity period of this subscription based on Service Provider's policy
    . Subscription is valid during the course of this use case
  * UC2 through UC 5:
    . The validity period of this subscription, which is specified based on Service Provider's policy, does not expire during the course of this use case
  * See: http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Use_Cases
- Thus the requirement in http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Requirements#Service_Expiry_Mechanism now explicitly refers to the scenarios in UC 1 through UC 5.

This completes my Action-168.

(2) Local Access Control (ACTION-169)

- I added "A local access control policy makes sure that the contents are appropriate to the subscriber’s profile, such as age, subscription status, etc" for UC 1 through UC 5.
  * See: http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Use_Cases
- I also re-worded Local Access Control requirement by adding "... which abstracts the capability in a standardized way and independent of applications and devices, ..."
  * See http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Requirements#Local_Access_Control

- Thus this requirement explicitly refers to the use cases (i.e. various application on various devices), and clarifies the need of abstracting the capability in a standardized way so as to be independent of applications and devices.

This completes my Acrionn-169.

Let me know if there are other comments.
Thanks
Bin