Re: [css-ui] Agenda request: Revive directional focus navigation properties

That seems like a fine place for these, while they're relatively small in number. If the list gets big, we can create another page.

On Nov 7, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com<mailto:smoon@opera.com>> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com<mailto:lstorset@opera.com>> wrote:
On 23 June 2013 19:11, Vickers, Mark <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com<mailto:Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>> wrote:
> - Tantek & Style group
>
> Should we maintain a web page in the IG for access to such Web-based TV-oriented test environments? It seems they could be useful to any of our TFs.

The emulator question has come up again [1]. I wanted to create such a
wiki page, but apparently don't have access. Could you do that? The
new URL of Opera's emulator is in [1].

As a quick hack, I just tacked it in the page as there isn't much description to write (it's two links atm):
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page#Emulators_and_Testing_Tools

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]
Software Engineer | Tokyo, Japan