From: <Ng>, "Sheau (NBCUniversal)" <Sheau.Ng@nbcuni.com<mailto:Sheau.Ng@nbcuni.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 5:49 PM
To: Clarke Stevens <c.stevens@cablelabs.com<mailto:c.stevens@cablelabs.com>>, "public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>>
Subject: [testing] Combining two browser synchronization use cases

Clarke,
I apologize for not attending yesterday's meeting due to unavoidable schedule conflict

I meant to seek clarification on my action point to combine the two use cases that I submitted previously. Was the intent of the group that I combine the two browser sync use cases (Issue 67 and Issue 69) and re-submit as a new use case, or simply ignore one, and modify the other existing one to incorporate text from the second use case?

webtv-ISSUE-67: Synchronization Across Browsers
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/issues/67

webtv-ISSUE-69: Switching of streams across browsers
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/issues/69

Secondly, was there a conclusion when last discussed by the group that both use cases are appropriate and once combined into a single use case, would be considered "approved" by the group?

Once I have answers to these two, I will take action accordingly.

Thanks!

--
Sheau Ng | NBCUniversal | P: +1.609.759.0819