From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux [mailto:pal@sandflow.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:26 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: [tt] Updated draft input to the proposed revision of Timed Text WG
charter

Good morning/evening,

Please find at [1] the output of our call earlier today -- thanks to Mark
Vickers for the live editing.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/TTWG_Consensus_Input

Please indicate your concerns/comments on this reflector or at the bottom of
the wiki page.

Unless significant concerns are raised, the text is intended to be made
available as consensus input of this group to the proposed revision of Timed
Text WG charter.

Best,

-- Pierre