Re: [testing] Results from internal and external survey

Excellent. Thanks.

-Clarke

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com<mailto:giuseppep@opera.com>>
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:18 AM
To: public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>>
Subject: [testing] Results from internal and external survey

Clarke, all,
I've collected all the results from the external and internal survey in a wiki table, in the member wiki

https://www.w3.org/Member/wiki/Webtv/testing#Feature_Coverage_Table

I've also generated a summary column for the internal and external votes. I haven't normalized the votes, as it is not clear to me if this is needed (probably it isn't).

The wikitable is sortable, so you can easily see the ranking.

Let's discuss during next call how to generate the final ranking and how to publish it.

/g