Re: [apis] Cross-review of HNReq document and current list of use cases

I forgot to add one point to proposed process:

It is worth, when looking at the gaps, to discuss also which gaps belong to
W3C and which one are better addressed by other groups (I mean, non W3C
groups). Also, if a possible cooperation is envisioned, we could reach out
to such groups.

/g