Re: liaison letter from OIPF, HbbTV and UK DTG on advert insertion

Hi Bryan,
the original liaison letter that I mention in [1] was shared on the member
list as we were asked to keep it member confidential.

You can find it here (you need your w3c user/pass and need to be
officially member of the IG to access it):
http://www.w3.org/mid/op.wqwdxik46ugkrk@giuseppep-x220

What kind of question would you like to ask?

/g

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:44:46 +0100, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
wrote:

> Giuseppe,
>

> I have looked for but cannot find the “liaison letter from OIPF, HbbTV
> and UK DTG on advert >insertion” mentioned in [1]. Can you direct me to
> a Web & TV IG email in which it was >received, or otherwise post it so
> we can review it and pose questions per the call by Paul on >the HTML WG
> list?
>

> [1]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2013Feb/0100.html
>
> Thanks,