RE: RE: Fwd: liaison letter from OIPF, HbbTV and UK DTG on advert insertion

> Are HTML media TF members available for such a call? Would be possible for you to propose one or more suitable slots for it?

I believe it would be possible to schedule such a meeting on either Tue Mar 5 or Tue Mar 19 at 8am PST during the regular Media TF meeting slot when we would be discussing the MSE specification [1].

> We have an early version of a list of questions / issues which could be used to seed the agenda for such a phone conference / webmeeting.

> It would need some more work before it could be shared on your 'public-html-media@w3.org' list but we hope to be able to handle that in parallel with finding a date.

I would like to request that you post your questions / issues to public-html-media@w3.org list BEFORE the actual meeting.  Then the agenda can be based on your questions / issues.  So if you cannot do this before the Mar 5 meeting slot then please select the Mar 19 meeting slot.  If you cannot get your questions / issues posted before either of these alternatives then I recommend we delay the meeting to a future time.

I would also like to recommend that you file Bugzilla bugs for any issues you want to raise against the MSE specification.  The working groups maintains a list of all bug reports that the editors have not yet tried to address<http://w3.org/brief/Mjcw>.   If you have difficulty filing Bugzilla bugs then one of the Editors or myself would be glad to help you do  this.

/paulc

HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/media-source/

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada