From: Christophe De Dinechin [mailto:christophe@taodyne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:18 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Cc: dev@nano.taodyne.com
Subject: [3dweb] Multi-scopic displays

I've quickly browsed through the 3dweb proposal at
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/3dweb/3dweb_proposal_121130.html. I wanted to
know if any consideration had been given to auto-stereoscopic and
multiscopic displays (e.g. Alioscopy, Dimenco or Tridelity)? I can't find
anything by searching through the archive.

Taodyne supports this kind of displays and the description of 3D scenes
(including mixing 3D movies and real-time 3D object rendering). Here is an
example:
http://www.taodyne.com/shop/en/blog/63-integrating-3d-models-in-a-tao-docume
nts. 3D documents can be rendered on 2D or 3D displays, including
glasses-free displays. We can share our experience on this list if there is
any interest.

Best regards
Christophe de Dinechin