RE: [3dweb] Multi-scopic displays

From: Dong-Young Lee <dongyoung.lee@lge.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:37:20 +0900
To: "'Christophe De Dinechin'" <christophe@taodyne.com>, <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Cc: <dev@nano.taodyne.com>
Hi, Christophe,

The spec proposal was written specifically "stereoscopic" 3D in mind, since
stereoscopic displays became quite popular these days (e.g., 3DTV).  I
haven't thought much about autostereoscopy or multiscopy, but there should
be things to be considered for multiscopy at least.  I'm definitely
interested in those topics and would welcome your input and participation.

Best Regards,
Dong-Young Lee