[download] Two use cases added

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:31:37 +0000
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
FYI and comment,

I fleshed out a couple of use cases for the recording & download TF at http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Download

Because these use cases are assuming local device storage, they are different in intent (as far as I understand it) vs the recording use case in the Terminal Capabilities TF (http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Terminal), which I assume are focused on controlling the recording functions of another device (FWIW, also a good use case).

We will continue developing new use cases, as well as exploring some of the TBD questions about the existing ones, e.g.:

1)      Can they be done using existing specs? If so, how (code examples).

2)      Can existing implementations support the use cases?

Other use cases, or suggestions / code examples for these are welcome.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan