[testing] Reminder: Web & TV Testing TF Kick-off meeting tomorrow (Feb. 5 - 2:00 pm US mountain time)

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 19:04:06 +0000
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
This is just a reminder that we will have the initial meeting of the Web & TV Test TF today. Any interested W3C member is welcome.

You can get information about the TF here:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Testing

Here is the agenda:

  *   Introductions
  *   Discussion of the scope and deliverables
  *   Tasks of the task force
  *   Schedule
  *   Open discussion

Thanks,
-Clarke

-------
For the kick-off meeting, we'll use the GoToMeeting tool. We may later add IRC, etc.

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/842110225

2.  Join the conference call:

Meeting ID: 842-110-225

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.