Re: [metadata] New Content Metadata and Synchronization Task Force

Media Resource API  http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-api-1.0/ includes some system usages for the Media Annotations Metadata. One is a User Agent scenario the other a Web Service. Seems both of these scenarios offers many use cases that should be of interest.

--
Graham