Re: Standardize Buttons For TV-Web Remotes?

Hi, folks-

Sorry, it took me longer than I thought... I'm at a F2F meeting, which
is distracting. :)

I've now added around 70 new equivalent key values to the list [1], and
changed the names of several others to be more broadly applicable.  I
have changed names for several of the VK_* values, to be more clear in a
general context, which I hope is acceptable.

Attached is my breakdown of the table that Glenn provided, explaining my
process.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#key-values-list

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs