Sent: ¾øÀ½
To: ÀÌÇöÀç; public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [W3C Web and TV IG] Adaptive streaming MPEG DASH liaison

Hi everyone,

Attached (doc & pdf) are some proposed changes, along the lines of my
previous comments on the 3GPP letter. Note that the "and has the goal..."
text that I added regarding the Patent Policy is taken from the Patent
Policy itself: I think it is always best with legal aspects like this just
to quote, rather than paraphrase or characterize: the legal text is usually
worded the way it is for good reasons.

I didn't fully understand the fourth paragraph, or why it would be of
interest to MPEG, so I suggest to delete it. But since I didn't fully
understand it I may have missed the intent.

...Mark