Re: RF-ness (was:" Re: Workshop notes and next steps")

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2011, at 6:37 PM, "Glenn Adams" <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>> wrote:

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding of my intention in previous statements. I fully support RF based technology. My primary question before was related to the practicality of requesting an organization to restate their IPR terms a posteriori.

That's fine, but not at all what has been suggested or requested.

...Mark