Re: RF-ness (was:" Re: Workshop notes and next steps")

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding of my intention in previous
statements. I fully support RF based technology. My primary question before
was related to the practicality of requesting an organization to restate
their IPR terms a posteriori.