Re: Workshop notes and next steps

Francois,

That's a surprise - I thought the letter was to come from the IG, not the co-chairs. It was mentioned several times in the meeting that it would come from the IG, so I saunas we would get to review and agree it first. (Kaz did not allude to you sending it, just to you preparing it).

There are several areas where the letter does not align with what was discussed in the workshop.

I hope we can discuss the letter to MPEG and send it from the whole IG.

I think we should do that asap. As I understand there are internal processes within some companies that will benefit from this letter, so we should not wait on MPEG meeting dates.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone