Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

On Dec 8, 2011, at 6:36 AM, "Philipp Hoschka" <ph@w3.org> wrote:

> Could I add two more agenda items
>
> - bug13333 still supported by IG?

We can discus, but just to be clear: bug 13333 was never endorsed/supported by the IG. It was included in our TPAC slides because the discussion of the bug invited specific parameters as an alternative to the general parameter mechanism proposed in the bug report.