Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Comments on "Application Communication" requirement

I think you are right - this needs separating into two requirements.

I believe that what Bob originally suggested regarding "discovery" might
apply "application communication" too.  For example:

"Application communication: Conforming specifications should provide a
means for applications running in different user-agents to discover each
other and exchange messages directly via the home network."

many thanks

Matt