Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] minutes - 25 August 2011

FYI, I've just notice a message posted by Rob Manson [a] on who is doing
what with regards to accessing audio and video streams, and think it
might be somewhat useful for the MPTF discussion.

[a] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jul/0112.html

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170