Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Extending ISSUE-22 (LipSyncTimeSynchronisation) to video content

From: Matt Hammond <matt.hammond@rd.bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:00:06 +0100
To: "Giuseppe Pascale" <giuseppep@opera.com>
Cc: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Giuseppe, I have been thinking along similar lines.

Your wording suggestion seems very sensible. I have also forwarded some
suggestions for requirements for this issue to the list that make a
similar attempt - although the email does not seem to have come through
yet. Having just checked, perhaps this is because my email was sent from a
slightly different email address? I will resend.

It is important to ensure that the requirements still capture the ability
to provide more general synchronisation for non AV content (e.g. the
HTML/JS driven slideshow example described in the scenario) ... but I
believe that will still be captured by requiremnts derived from ISSUE-21
(less precise time synchronisation).

regards

Matt