Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] ISSUE-34: ViewPort-Support

Hi Scott,

Le 10/08/2011 14:15, Scott Wilson a écrit :
> Well, right now you could use a<track>  pointing to an SVG file if you wanted to. I don't think thats a significant restriction.
>
> The real question is - will browsers implement support for SVG documents linked in<track>  elements,  or just WebVTT/Subrip formatted synchronized text files?
That's a good question. Given that they all implement SVG, including animations, I don't think it would be too hard to implement for them. But it's a guess.

That's a different beast. Not supported natively by browsers, even if theoretically it could be used. There would be several other formats (3GPP/Quicktime Timed Text [http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/26245.htm], ...).

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group