HNTF Criteria for rejecting use-cases...

From: Russell Berkoff <r.berkoff@sisa.samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 23:40:10 -0700
To: <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Giuseppe,

On what basis is HNTF rejecting use-cases?

I suppose "reasonable" rejection criteria is:

- vague (cant generate requirements)
- infeasible  (requirements cant be practically realized with current technology)
- merged (all requirements covered by another use-case).

Outside of these criteria should the HNTF reject any submitted use-cases which does not have one or more of these defects?

We have various opinions and approaches. Maybe the differences should be best worked throught by the Working Groups?

May want to add HNTF policy statement to the Report?

Regards,
Russell Berkoff
Samsug