Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Home Network Technologies

Here is a more expanded list of UPnP services relevant to the topic being
discussed:

   - ContentDirectory<http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-ContentDirectory-v3-Service.pdf>
   - ConnectionManager<http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-ConnectionManager-v2-Service.pdf>
   - AVTransport<http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-AVTransport-v2-Service.pdf>
   - ScheduledRecording<http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-ScheduledRecording-v2-Service.pdf>
   - RenderingControl<http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-RenderingControl-v2-Service.pdf>
   - RemoteUIServer<http://upnp.org/specs/rui/UPnP-rui-RemoteUIServer-v1-Service.pdf>
   - RemoteUIClient<http://upnp.org/specs/rui/UPnP-rui-RemoteUIClient-v1-Service.pdf>

See the PrepareForConnection() and ConnectionComplete() actions for
information on how to initiate a media push to a MediaRenderer device (which
implements the ConnectionManager service).

Glenn