IG charter: scope (was Re: IG charter: status and schedule)

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for your thoughtful comments.  I basically would agree
with you but probably we should clearly mention that there are several
categories of areas/topics to do and what we should do in the IG should
be to classify the topics proposed during the workshop into those
categories (=to be done by a new WG, existing WGs, other standdardization
organization, etc.).

So I think we should explicitly mention "The IG will categorize the
topics and identify which topics should be done by which
groups/organizations".

Please see also my message on the initial feedback from the W3C Management
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2010Sep/0017.html).

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org