Re: IG charter: status and schedule

Hi Giuseppe,

> So while I understand the request of not being too vague I would
> also try to avoid to be too specific so limiting what is the real
> goal of this IG (in my opinion of course).
> To achieve this what can be done is to provide some examples in the
> charter of possible usecases that at time of writing seems to be the
> major ones, without restricting the IG work to those only.

I think this is a good idea.

How about explicitly noting the workshop's summary and minutes as the
source of example use cases?
I suppose wording and selecting the examples for the charter from
scratch may bring us another time-consuming discussion.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/web-on-tv/summary.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/web-on-tv/minutes.html

What do you think?

Regards,