Re: Shared Storage WICG Proposal

For reasons I do not understand, I've heard from multiple people now that
the link I shared had an extra dot in the url. So here it is again, and I
hope it works this time! https://github.com/WICG/proposals/issues/57

Thanks for those of you already hitting the thumbs up button! if you could
also post a supportive comment in addition to the thumbs up and your
company's name that would be super helpful as I think that is what WICG is
looking for.

Thanks again,

Josh