Re: [web-adv] January 4 agenda

Hello there,

Before I dig through all the meeting notes I would like to see whether
anyone has answers to the following questions:

Was the Global Privacy Control (GPC) proposal discussed in this working
group? Does anyone know of the status of it becoming a "browser standard"?

Was the Advance Data Protection Controls proposal discussed in this
meeting?

Are these handled in a different WG?  Any input on these would be
greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Heinz

Heinz Baumann