Re: Next Parakeet Biweekly Meeting moved to August 24th

Wasn't sure who to address this to, so everyone.

There was mention in today's PARAKEET meeting of a possible joint meeting
at TPAC to discuss PARAKEET and FLEDGE together, with Friday thrown out as
a possible day. I've made plans to head home early Friday because there
wasn't anything I was involved with scheduled for that day when I signed
up. I suspect that may be true of others as well  and, given the importance
to many of understanding how the two proposals will coexist, I would like
to suggest a quick doodle poll to identify a time that works for most of
those interested in attending.

--

Brian May
Principal Engineer