Re: [web-adv] Minutes 2 November, next calls 16 and 30 November

I plan to join the call tomorrow and will be happy to discuss Gnatcatcher
there. For those who haven't been following it closely, I'll note that we
posted some proposed principles
<https://github.com/bslassey/ip-blindness/blob/master/proposed_willful_ip_blindness_principles.md>
for the Willful IP Blindness side of Gnatcatcher a couple weeks ago.

-Brad