Thanks for your patience with connection issues today

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:42:44 -0500
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Adv BG,

I'm sorry we had to cut short today's call due to audio connection
problems. Investigation after the call indicated that there was a
Verizon fiber cut affecting service to the Northeast United States[1] --
including the Boston/Cambridge area where your chair and several other
participants are based. That, and not Webex or video congestion, was
most likely at the root of our connection problems.

Assuming I don't hear anything different, we'll plan to use the same
webex invitation to resume the discussion next week, February 2. Keep
the on-list and issue discussions going in the meantime.

Thanks!
--Wendy

[1] https://twitter.com/VerizonSupport/status/1354109889572982786
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)