Re: [web-adv] meeting agenda, 8 September

Hi Wendy and IWABG,

If not too late we'd like to add three topics to the queue:

*FLOC: Availability for experimentation: *
 As announced during an IWABG call, the proposal is indeed being
implemented in Chromium (https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/q/FloC).
What are the next steps regarding this feature? I guess the implementation
is intended to run live tests? If so, what would be the type of tests and
measures to be held and when would they start? Issue for offline
discussion: https://github.com/jkarlin/floc/issues/25

*TURTLEDOVE simulation:*
We salute the tremendous work done by RTB House on the POC js
implementation for TURTLEDOVE. We believe that this is a right step into
the direction of getting more concrete feedback on the feasibility and
acceptance of a proposed solution by publishers and advertisers. For these
appraisals from both parties to be truly informed, some other layers would
be needed, notably in term of reporting and user interface. We did some
scripts to simulate some parts of the reporting, but this is probably not
enough, both as this is not endorsed by Google, and probably a little bit
arid. Is the Chrome team (or any other Google team) working on simulations,
mock-ups, POCs that could be leveraged in this prospect?

*Gatekeeper certification process:*
We are happy to introduce a first version of a page describing how to trust
(via a certification process) SPARROW's Gatekeeper:
https://github.com/WICG/sparrow/blob/master/gatekeeper_certification.md. Do
not hesitate to share ideas and remarks during our weekly calls or on
github.

Best
Arnaud