Re: Request to delay 3P Cookies Phase Out

I second Pedro's proposal. We are also a small company providing video
management solutions (both live and VOD) to enterprises and government.
With COVID19, our company's focus has been shifted to helping other
companies do large webcast/webinars as employees are working from home. The
way this 3p cookies impact us is that lot of our customers embed our
application's videos into other platform like Sharepoint, Wordpress,
ServiceNow etc. We are not advertisers or do not use advertisements and we
are an enterprise software company. We were in the midst of evaluating this
change on how it impacts us and then COVID19 happened.

Thanks
Shailesh Lohiya
VP, Software Engineering
Vbrick