Re: Issue digests

Hi folks: I feel like I attempted to do the kind of thing Valentino is
asking for here in the Discourse message where we proposed moving
TURTLEDOVE & SPARROW into WICG:

https://discourse.wicg.io/t/advertising-to-interest-groups-without-tracking/4565

I promised that sort of round-up of the state of discussion in our
2020-06-02 meeting, and the resulting discourse post was about 5 pages
long, took me a few weeks to compile, and surely still omits things.

So while I'm supportive of the idea here and happy to contribute to it,
this isn't an easy task.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.