Re: proper venue for further TURTLEDOVE/TERN discussion

Yes, to echo what Wendy said: We could (a) talk about this in a web-adv
meeting, or we could (b) set up a one-off session under the auspices of the
WICG dedicated just to this topic.  We've had one (b)-type meeting before,
but have not set up a recurring one.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.