Re: proper venue for further TURTLEDOVE/TERN discussion

Hi Mike,

If you've reached a point in your asynchronous discussions where another
live discussion would be useful, feel free to send an agenda request for
time at a web-adv meeting. You can also ask the WICG chairs for an ad
hoc meeting. Your choice based on the audience you want for the discussion.

Thanks!
--Wendy

On 12/1/20 12:23 PM, Mike Watters wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the periodic web-adv meeting a proper venue for further coverage of
> the previously-discussed TERN (and/or TURTLEDOVE) proposals?  (I'm
> uncertain of the feedback mechanism / cycle between WICG and this group.)
>

> Mike

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)