From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Sent: 04 August 2020 07:44
To: public-web-adv@w3.org
Subject: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda, 4 August

Hi Web Advertising BG,

Draft minutes from 28 July:
https://www.w3.org/2020/07/28-web-adv-minutes.html

We discussed the Success Criteria and  Simulating reporting options for publisher and advertisers.

Next Meeting: Tuesday, 4 August, 11am Eastern. Call details linked below. (No other calls reported connection problems, but if issues recur for us, we'll plan a switch.) Please share agenda requests with agenda+

Draft agenda:
* Agenda-curation, introductions
* WebID [Julie Karasik]
* Turtledove and FloC - Chrome Extension Access to Cohort Identifiers [Pedro Alvarado]
* Dashboard highlights https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising/dashboard/

* AOB

Call-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2020Apr/0000.html

(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

irc for real-time queueing and minutes is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wseltzer@w3.org
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, use, store or copy the information contained herein. This is an email from 51Degrees.mobi Limited, 5 Charlotte Close, Reading. RG47BY. T: +44 118 328 7152; E: info@51degrees.com; 51Degrees.mobi Limited t/as 51Degrees.