[web-adv] minutes and next meeting, 23 April

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 13:56:10 -0400
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Advertising BG,

Draft minutes from 16 April:
https://www.w3.org/2020/04/16-web-adv-minutes.html

We discussed real-time data reporting for campaign management, QA; a
draft use cases and proposal support table; and a regulatory control
channel for the Web.

This week, let's start with new additions and gaps in the use cases
table (you can see the update history here[1]). We didn't get to
Cross-Publisher, Multi-Touch-Attribution last time, so might discuss
that as well.

Sticking with our Thursday meeting for this week while reviewing poll
results -- I note that Wednesdays at 10am Eastern looks promising
numerically but loses West Coast US participants who have been active.

Next Web Adv BG Meeting: Thursday, 23 April, 2pm Eastern.

Draft agenda:
* Agenda-curation, introductions
* Use case support table, new additions or gaps
* Cross-Publisher, Multi-Touch-Attribution (from btsavage)
* Issue dashboard: https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising/dashboard/
* AOB

Call-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

irc for real-time queueing and minutes is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv
Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

Thanks,
--Wendy

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/commits/master/support_for_advertising_use_cases.md

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wseltzer@w3.org
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)