Re: F2F meeting agenda/pre-meet

From: Zucker-Scharff, Aram <Aram.Zucker-Scharff@washpost.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 23:05:02 +0000
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hey all,

Quick question: did we ever get the Ads 101 link? I have some slides I was thinking of using but I was hoping to coordinate?

Also, I don’t think I see plans for this evening. I’m going to head to JM Curley for dinner and a drink if anyone wants to join.

-- Aram Zucker-Scharff
Ad Engineering Director, RED
The Washington Post
+1-703-829-0532