F2F meeting agenda/pre-meet

From: Sean Bedford <seanbedford@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 16:55:31 +0000
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi all,

Looking forward to meeting face-face this week.

Thanks Wendy for updating the F2F agenda with a proposed ordering: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/wiki/F2F-Agenda-Planning

I have two questions ahead of Wednesday:

  1.  On the agenda, we have a browsers 101 and apps 101 as a suggested early-day topic. I’m happy to run an apps 101, but since we have representatives from both Safari and Chrome in the room, I think it would be great for someone from Apple or Google to run browsers 101 – any volunteers? :)
  2.  Are we still planning to meet on Tuesday evening?

Thanks
Sean