Re: 2018-05-17 call - thursday 2pm Improving Web Advertising agenda

My apologies for not having been able to attend the call yesterday (I
was at a Connected Packaging event which was very interesting and
perhaps a future topic for conversation here).

And yes, the Ad-Id topic looks very interesting and relevant. Most of my
work at the moment is around making our identifiers (incl UPC of course)
available as dereferenceable URIs, so this is super-relevant.

I will be on the call on 31 May but happy to schedule other calls
between now and then if needed.

If a workshop in Toronto in September is a possibility - good, almost
certainly count me in - but not w/c 10th September when GS1 has
something similar going on in Dublin.

Again, sorry I missed yesterday

Phil

--
Phil Archer
Director, Web Solutions

http://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1
Skype: philarcher

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2016.