Re: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

On Tue, 2018-03-13 at 17:37 +0000, Phil Archer wrote:
> 14:00 Eastern is 19:00 for me. I *can* do it, but would rather it
> were
> an hour later. 18:00-20:00 is generally a time when I'm having
> dinner/with the family. But... those in CET might not like 21:00 so
> I'm not going to make a lot of noise.

As it's only likely to be biweekly, i think we have to go for a time
when everyone can make it at first, and then maybe adjust to a better
time when there are more people, if that's OK. We can probably agree on
a better time on a call if everyone can be there. Or we might have to
have occasional calls at a different time, e.g. for people in China,
Japan, Australia and Milford Ontario :) But I do note the difficulty -
thanks!

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG