Re: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

14:00 Eastern is 19:00 for me. I *can* do it, but would rather it were
an hour later. 18:00-20:00 is generally a time when I'm having
dinner/with the family. But... those in CET might not like 21:00 so I'm
not going to make a lot of noise.

Phil

--
Phil Archer
Director Omni Channel Retail

http://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1
Skype: philarcher

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2016.