Re: Scheduling calls (Re: Web Advertising Meeting at NAB NY show, October 18)

Thanks Phil,

I noticed you had given a pull request for a cfp in the web advertising
github repo, thanks! I merged it to make it more visible to the group,
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/blob/master/cfp.md

and simultaneously renamed the repository:

https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

All, please feel free to use that repository as a spot for issues and
comments.

Talk with those who can make it this afternoon.

Best,
--Wendy

On 08/22/2018 04:43 PM, Phil Archer wrote:
> I must send my regrets for tomorrow but I remain interested in the group
> and hope that we can make progress.
>
> Phil
>
> On 09/08/2018 18:13, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>> Hi Phil and group,
>>
>> No call today, sorry, I'll need to set up a new call. Is Thursday at 2pm
>> Eastern / 1800 UTC still good for people?
>>
>> Do we have items for discussion next week? I'd like to get more ideas of
>> whom else to reach out to -- I've tried to plant a bug of interest among
>> other browsers, chatting with people at Google, Mozilla, and Brave.
>>
>> Best,
>> --Wendy
>>
>> On 08/09/2018 09:49 AM, Phil Archer wrote:
>>> Hi Wendy,
>>>
>>> I can't come to that event in NY - I hope it goes well and that it
>>> generates some interest - which we sorely need if we're to make progress
>>> on this topic.
>>>
>>> Is there a call today (in 4 hours' time or so) ?
>>>
>>> Phil

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)