Re: Evaluating procedures proposal and examples

On 28/07/2022 3:03 p.m., Bradley-Montgomery, Rachael wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> I believe this replaces section 4.1.4. If you agree, can we remove
> 4.1.4 Procedural tests and any related text from the PR?

What I did was reference the new section from 4.1.4 Procedural tests.
Given the testing sections are brief, and I was adding a lot of content,
I thought this would keep the readability of the testing section while
expanding on the implementation procedures to the full amount needed.

Michael