From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Date: Friday, May 17, 2024 at 9:42 AM
To: Day, Phil <Phil.Day@ncratleos.com>, Christopher Loiselle <chris.loiselle@oracle.com>
Subject: FW: [EXTERNAL] TOP TO BOTTOM REVIEW
FYI, received this overall document review from Gregg early this morning. Going to have to see what, if any, of his proposed edits are necessary to include. He did capture the document at an earlier point in time (not sure when) before all of the PRs yesterday and the last few days (his document has old editor’s notes).

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager