From: Mitchell Evan <mevan@tpgi.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024 at 10:19 AM
To: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>, public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Responding to issue 4 for Resize Text
Hi Mary Jo, On May 9 and May 16 we made some decisions about Resize Text, and I see them in our editor’s draft (looks good). Do we also need to turn these decisions into a response for issue 4? I might have time in the next few days to

Hi Mary Jo,

On May 9<https://www.w3.org/2024/05/09-wcag2ict-minutes> and May 16<https://www.w3.org/2024/05/16-wcag2ict-minutes> we made some decisions about Resize Text, and I see them in our editor’s draft<https://w3c.github.io/wcag2ict/#resize-text> (looks good). Do we also need to turn these decisions into a response for issue 4<https://github.com/w3c/wcag2ict/issues/4>? I might have time in the next few days to help with this, but let me know if a response is already in the works so I don’t duplicate the effort.

Thanks,
Mitchell

Mitchell Evan (he/him)
Senior Accessibility Engineer

TPG Interactive
https://www.tpgi.com<https://www.tpgi.com/>

A Vispero Company
https://www.vispero.com<https://www.vispero.com/>

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.