Re: Two variants for the redefinition of "accessibility services of software"

That's great Peter,

that covers all my issues,  yours , and Mikes too (I think)

> - services provided by an operating system, user agent, or other platform software that ENABLE non-Web documents or software to expose information about the user interface and events to assistive technologies.

Nice wordsmithing.

(and thanks MJ for the inspiration leading to this)

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net