Re: Two variants for the redefinition of "accessibility services of software"

Mike,

As I was finishing my reply, I saw yours.  You are also capturing my
thoughts.

Stepping back - I don't see how any real situation isn't covered by
WCAG2ICT.  Where I see us getting bogged down is in the "teachable
moment" aspects of this.  And we are arguing over what might be a
graduate course issue, working on aspects of something like differential
manifolds (an evil graduate course I took at UCB) when regulators simply
need to understand something at most at the level of algebra.

This perhaps argues for variant #3a...

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>